- What is it?
- How do you use it?
- Why would you want to?
The BIMForum LOD Spec has been recognized as an extremely useful document for defining BIMs. But where does the rubber meet the road? How can this document benefit your projects?
Whether you’re an owner, architect, engineer, GC, or trade contractor, if you’re dealing with BIMs you’re using them for specific purposes with specific information needs.
- How do you clearly communicate these needs?
- How do you make sure you’re sending and receiving models that will serve the specified purposes?
- How do you determine if a model fits your needs?
- How do you avoid over- and under-modeling and redundant effort, all of which waste time and money?
- How do you control the risks of others relying on your BIMs?
- How do you create and follow a lean BIM execution plan?
Previous attendees have overwhelmingly acclaimed this highly interactive full-day workshop as very helpful in translating the LOD Spec into more efficient workflows, clearer communications, less waste, and a more effective modeling effort.